Marketing Coordinator- Higher Education Delhi
- Creation of effective sales tools like Subject wise Catalogues, Cluster posters, book marks etc.
- Assist with departmental reports (title count, comping analysis etc.)
- Assist in the collection, development, management and timely dissemination of product information to both internal and external customers
- Maintain databases of selected reviewers and enlist their service in marketing review projects.
- Collaborate, plan, organize and participate in events, seminars and conferences;
- Day-to-day support of marketing department, creating frontlist P&L’s, title creation etc.Coordinate projects with other departments.
Assistant / Associate Development Editor- School Division Chennai
Subject: Maths, Science (Environmental studies) and English
Levels- Primary Pre Primary, Middle Secondary and Sr. secondary
- To ensure the efficient and timely publication of school books so as to make the best use of Pearson Education’s resources in producing a high quality product with author and customer satisfaction.
- To copyedit and prepare manuscripts for handover to the PE
- To proof read text accurately, working with freelance proof readers when necessary, and ensure that the highest quality of work is maintained.
- Liaising with authors on editorial matters as and when required.
- To assist in drafting and sending copyright letters
- To assist in doing picture research and preparing artist brief
- To assist CEs in preparing competition analysis
Tele Sales Executive- Higher Education Division- Delhi
- Candidate should be very fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Should have good and error free typing speed.
- Should be able to handle sales related queries.
- Good at coordination; as one needs to be in touch with sales team.
Editorial Coordinator- School Division –Delhi
- To prepare and update reports
- To create and update author and reviewer database on regular basis
- To send the BPF for all the leads generated in CAMP
- To maintain and update syllabi bank
- To coordinate among editors for meetings and circulate the minutes of the meetings
- To maintain project files in consultation with CEs
- To coordinate with Rights (for e-files), and Accounts Departments (for cheques to reviewers/vendors and dispatching them)
- To maintain records for travel approval form, call reports, and P&Ls
- To maintain and update the records of POs and bills
- To update the pub schedule every week (Friday) and circulate it to all concerned
- To coordinate with the editors for timely generation of NBIs and order forms and maintain their database
Assistant or Associate Production Editor - Higher Education Division- Delhi
- To be finally responsible for delivering print ready files, complete in all respects, as per the schedule drawn in consultation with the Publishing Manager.
- To ensure print ready files for processing covers for all books.
- To adhere strictly to quality checks at each stage of prepress processes.
- To visualize the final product, and coordinate with authors and vendors.
- To post status report with respect to project editors with vendors.
- To interact closely with commissioning editors, development editors and production manufacturing.
- Ability to keep to schedules.
- Ability to liaise with all departments.
Associate Commissioning Editor- Higher Education- Chennai
Subject: Business and Economics
- To commission and publish a portfolio of distinctive textbooks and innovative media products in Pearson Education’s well-established Business and Economics textbook programme.
- You will be responsible for managing a significant product portfolio and the development of new books and electronic media publishing in established areas of the list.
- You will develop a clear understanding of the B&E markets while building strong relationships with Sales, Marketing and Product Development in order to harness all of Pearson Education’s expertise.
- Agree a publishing plan and commissioning priorities with the Product Development Team.
- Achieve signings targets in line with the publishing plan.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to achieve sales targets.
- Work with authors and colleagues to ensure high quality and timely publications.
- Work with Editorial, Online Development and Custom colleagues to develop and deliver high quality, timely media and custom-published products and services.
Please send the CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org