Monday 17 January 2022

Notice for the 19th Editing and Publishing Course

Applications are invited from Honours graduates in any discipline for a PG Certificate Course in Editing and Publishing to be conducted by the School of Cultural Texts & Records, Jadavpur University, from March to June 2022. 

Classes will normally be held online, three days a week from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Applicants will have to appear for a screening test in English language proficiency. 

The test will be held online on Friday 4 February 2022 at 6:00 pm. 

Details will be communicated to applicants later. 

Course fee: ₹10,000/-. 

Applications may be made by email to editpubsctr@jadavpuruniversity.in

Please mention the following details on the application: Name, address, e-mail, telephone no., details of graduation. 

Deadline for receipt of applications: 11:59 p.m. on 31 January 2022. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the course fee for all categories same?

Unknown said...

Can I apply? This is my final year of graduation.

Unknown said...

Hello, is emailing all I need to do to get myself registered for the exam?

Komal said...

How do I know if my application has been received? Do we get a confirmation email?

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have applied to this course.

Will the details for the screening examination be shared this week before the 4th?

Unknown said...

Can you please update regarding the date when the results will be out? As I may be out of station that time. It will be really kind of you.