Pearson Education India will hold interviews for editorial positions from 21 February 2013 to 23 February 2013. The 19 candidates listed here are requested to turn up for the interview. They are requested to bring one hard copy of their CV with them. No other documents are required.
The interviews will be held in Professor Sukanta Chaudhuri's room in the Department of English, Jadavpur University. To reach it, walk up the main staircase, turn left and walk to the end of the corridor, and then turn right. The room is at the end of that corridor, next to what is currently the PG-II classroom.
Candidates are requested to turn up 15 minutes before the time mentioned next to their names.
The candidates (along with the days on which they are expected to turn up) are:
Thursday, 21 February 2013, 11:30 a.m. onwards:
- Abira Nath - 11:30 a.m.
- Amrita Kar - 12 noon.
- Ananya Adhikary - 12:30 p.m.
- Arnab Chakraborty - 1 p.m.
- Avinash Noel Antony - 1:30 p.m.
- Chandrani Datta - 2 p.m.
- Debjanee Chakrabarti - 3 p.m.
- Diya Sinha - 3:30 p.m.
- Moinak Choudhury - 4 p.m.
- Paromita Sengupta - 4:30 p.m.
- Pritam Bhaumik - 5:00 p.m.
- Rajdeep Pal - 5:30 p.m.
- Anukta Ghosh - 11:30 a.m.
- Rudrani Mukherjee - 12 noon.
- Sanhita Sinha - 12:30 p.m.
- Sinjita Basu - 2:30 p.m.
- Sayani Biswas - 3 p.m.
- Saptarshi Deb - 3:30 p.m.
- Upasana Saraswati - 4 p.m.